Wow, weddings are BIG business. I had no idea that there was such an extensive array of vendors for so many different things. We went to a bridal event hosted by Rare magazine at Laguna Gloria last night. Once again, we got to sample food and cakes from a variety of vendors, including many who we had not come across yet in our other planning activities. We've been getting something accomplished every day lately in terms of wedding planning, even if it's small things. So, I'm pleased about that.
In other news, I was able to leave work a little early today in order to vote, which I appreciated being allowed to do. Since we both got home early, we decided to do our quality workout (Ruth's Ladder: 600/400, 400/200, 300/100, 200/2-3 minute recovery x 3 at 5k pace) on our own so that we could finish in time to caucus tonight. Our precint voted at the elementary school just down the street, and there was a great turnout of voters there tonight. It was neat to see so many people in our neighborhood (a scene that appears replicated across the state) really making it a priority to be there. The results are still too close to call, so I guess we'll have to find out tomorrow since it's bedtime.
No comments:
Post a Comment