I have just spent the past 3 hours addressing, sealing, stamping 60+ Christmas cards for us. Whew! I'm still waiting on just a few more addresses, but I am glad that the bulk of it is done.
As I was going through all the addresses in my Palm Pilot, I was struck by how different my Christmas card list is this year compared to 2 years ago, 5 years ago, 10 years ago, etc. People come and go in your life for so many different purposes. It's interesting to realize how many people who you were once close to because you went to the same school, worked at the same place, or lived in the same city aren't really there in the same way anymore once situations change. I still carry a bit of each one of them with me though.
To say that Rogue has changed my life would be an understatement. It brought me K...enough said. It has also brought me new friends who I probably would not have met otherwise and who I can't really imagine my life without right now.
I wonder what next year's list will look like.
No comments:
Post a Comment