Organization and planning are among my strengths thankfully. As I was checking my email before leaving for work this morning, I noticed how many tabs we have open on the internet browser on my laptop right now and how much they all speak to what is going on in our lives right now.
K is “doing his research thing” and trying to decide on our itinerary for our upcoming ski trip. We’re considering staying in Keystone and skiing one day there, one day at Breckenridge, and one day at Vail. Alternatively, we may try something completely different and ski at Eldora and stay in Boulder. I’m sure it will be great whatever we do though. I did remind him that we’ll be spending Valentine’s Day there…
We went to the info session for Jemez last night, mostly to get some detail about the trip to the Guadalupe Mountains National Park at the end of April. So, I was looking into planning that trip once we got home from the gym last night. The tricky part is that I only have one day allotted for that trip (plus one day for Jemez in May, 2 weeks for Singapore in May, and then 2 weddings out of state in June so that is ALL of my vacation time) so it looks like we are going to have to fly out to El Paso on Thursday evening since we are running on Friday-Sunday at the Guads.
I’m also trying to plan a party in February for our dear friends Holly and Chris before they leave for Philadelphia for several months.
Thankfully, this should be a relatively low-key weekend for us, which we’re looking forward to after being out of town for the past two. I’m planning on going to yoga tonight then we have our first long run of the Jemez program tomorrow on the Greenbelt. Other than that, we have a couple of errands to run, but it will be nice to have some down time, catch up on the DVR, and relax.
1 comment:
I used to live in the Jemez. I'm jealous.
Post a Comment