"But I'd say that the most important thing a marathoner must have is the ability to suffer. If you do not accept that, you will not be a successful marathoner."
-Steve Sisson
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
The Rogue way...
We've been so busy planning other details about the wedding and just living our lives in general that we haven't spent much time planning the actual ceremony. Maybe we were also avoiding it because we both had different views of what we wanted and were uncertain how it would actually come together. I think we both feel more comfortable to embrace moving forward with this part of the process after a few conversations that we've had in the past few days and meeting with an officiant tonight. The looming question for us has been who's going to marry us? There were a few possibilities, but none of them felt right. I scouted around on the internet to get an idea of who's out there and finally stumbled on a website that caught my eye. We met with Sarah this evening and really liked her. She seems personable, easy to work with, and more than willing to personalize the ceremony to what we want. And, if that's not enough, she is a former Rogue. Obviously, Rogue is the reason that K and I met and has continued to play a huge part of our relationship, so it would definitely be meaningful to be married by somebody who gets that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment