This week has flown by. I can't believe it's already Thursday evening. I can't believe I'm running a marathon in 3 days. Seriously.
Today was one of those days at work when I didn't even have a chance to go to the bathroom until 2:00pm, and I had to eat lunch while I was giving a presentation to my staff otherwise I wouldn't have had a chance to eat. Fortunately, I'm out of the office next week...Monday is a vacation day since we'll be coming back from California, and I'll be attending a conference here for the rest of the week. I can definitely use the break.
I'm looking forward to the return of Grey's Anatomy tonight! K is grilling chicken quarters for dinner (we'll see how they turn out for his first time), then I am going to the gym to do weights and swim. I'll finish off the night by watching my show when I get home.
TGIF tomorrow.
1 comment:
Good Luck this weekend! It's a beautiful course, enjoy it!
I *heart* Greys too...so nice to see McDreamy last night.
Post a Comment