It's been a good, productive day.
I met Sadie at 8:00 this morning for a run. The weather was just perfect, so I was glad that I dragged myself out of bed to get out there. As always, I enjoyed the conversation along the way. I ran the Congress loop, while Sadie continued on from there (and, no, Sadie, I didn't walk the Congress bridge!).
Afterwards, I ran a few errands while K was out looking at tuxes with his best man. Apparently, they aren't accustomed to grooms coming in several months in advance of their wedding date. They're obviously not getting married to me! K got some ideas about styles for him, the wedding party, and our fathers.
Then, we went to get a price quote from another vendor for custom-made invitations. We also went to a couple of jewelers to look at wedding bands. So, all in all, we got everything accomplished that I wanted to for today. We're meeting with a florist tomorrow, but otherwise I think we'll be able to relax and enjoy the day. Yeah!
After a nap, we went to check out a sushi restaurant that we haven't been to before...Silhouette on Congress (across from the Paramount). Wow, it was delicious. And, not very expensive either. They only have a couple of non-sushi entrees so there isn't much of a selection for K, but he enjoyed what he got. We'll definitely go back.
1 comment:
I love the sushi at Silhouette! They have awesome sushi lunch specials, too. If you're ever downtown during lunch we should go.
Post a Comment