Thursday, July 24, 2008

Self-reliant...

I hate having to depend on others to do something. HATE IT. Today just reinforced that yet again for me. I was greeted with an email this morning from the seamstress who I had scheduled an appointment with to get my wedding dress altered in a couple of weeks. She informed me that she needed to cancel the appointment that we just set a couple of weeks ago because she has relocated to New York. WTF? Really, that's not the sort of thing that you want to do to a bride at this stage in the process. Then, part of the reason that we had originally delayed scheduling the appointment was because I was told that my shoes may not be in until 07/28. However, when I just called to check on the status, I was informed that they have been there since 07/03! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR............

And, to make matters worse, K's flight is delayed in Chicago right now.

No comments: