Thursday, July 17, 2008

Off...

K and I have been "off" slightly in our relationship with each other for the past two days; each for different reasons. For me, I've been cranky because my knee has been hurting and I have been taking the conservative approach for once in terms of taking a couple of days off to prevent a minor problem from potentially escalating. I've been so consistent with working out on a daily basis over the past few months that it has been hard not being able to do anything. And, obviously, it has affected my mood. The abrasions on my knee are still healing so it hurts to bend it. Thankfully, we finally got the remaining dirt out of the cut on my elbow. I was really worried about it getting infected and hadn't been able to really get it out until I used Kellie and Phillip's miracle loofah soap on it tonight. Now, that hurt...almost as much as K pulling off the remaining skin that was hanging - he enjoyed that waaaaay too much by the way.

I think that K and I may just kill each other if I don't get back out there soon. I'm probably going to try a short run tomorrow after work to see how I feel.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Loofah soap on an abrasion? Ouch! But glad it came in handy.