K has (finally) learned the power of saying sorry with flowers...

I just hope it hasn't become our tradition to celebrate Christmas on Dec. 26th. We exchanged gifts tonight...stocking stuffers before dinner at P.F. Chang's then the rest of the gifts afterwards. Most of my stuff from K and my parents is fitness-related - a few more pairs of my favorite running shorts in my new (bigger) size; swim cap; gift certificate for massages; gift certificate for shoes at RunTex; running socks; bike trainer; and Garmin Forerunner (which hasn't arrived in the mail yet, but I am super excited to try it out!). Of course, K made out pretty well himself...

He's rockin' out to Guitar Hero right now. How lucky am I?!?!
1 comment:
they come around. sometimes it just takes them a little longer to figure things out. i still think he's a keeper :)
have i ever told you story of my crystal vase?
Post a Comment